Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

N is for Never

A to Z blogging challenge.




Topic: NEVER


Its a word we say a lot.. Never.  and very often we end up doing what we said we'd "NEVER" do.  I said I'd NEVER get married (I did it.. twice), I said I'd NEVER have kids (I have 3).  but there are a few NEVERs that I plan on sticking too.

I will NEVER turn my back on my children.
I will NEVER lie to myself to make myself feel better.
I will NEVER allow myself the luxury of forgetting what it is to deny basic truths about myself.
I will NEVER stop fighting.
I will NEVER stop surviving.
I will NEVER give in to the fear of admitting I was wrong.
I will ALWAYS lend my voice to those who have need of it.
I will ALWAYS stand up for what I think is right.
I will ALWAYS try to keep my heart and my mind open especially when I don't understand something.

What Will you NEVER do?

What will you ALWAYS do?

1 comment:

  1. Hard to disagree with your list. I'll also NEVER turn my back on my kids.

    I am trying to read all the A to Z blogs, but coming back to the ones I really like.
    Looking forward to seeing what you do all month!

    Tim
    The Other Side
    The Freedom of Nonbelief

    ReplyDelete