Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Real Life and Reviews

Okay so life got a wee bit busy, what with 3 small children, school, ect. I am so super excited though that I'm registered to go to the GRL retreat in October, where I will be Fan-Girling all OVER the place. I am very much looking forward to meeting all my online friends.  I love summer vacation, but I find myself really looking past that to next school year and next Oct. Hurry up time, you are going too slowly.


On another front, I've launched another blog, that will feature LGBTQ book reviews. You can find it at http://smoochersvoice.blogspot.com . My first review is up, and I"m super excited about it. Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I have joined both sites, loving the blog story... Can you email be the button so I can have a direct link to your review blog on my Blogger. adding you to my list of awesome people to check out.

    ReplyDelete